1. Where are boarding students accommodated? How many students share a room?
All our boarders are housed in the school Boarding house. The campers are housed in single or double rooms, and the bathroom is shared between a maximum of 3 students.
2. Is there a laundry service included in a Boarding House?
Yes, once per week, and we supply the dirty laundry bag.
3. Do the students need to bring their bed sheets and towels?
Both bed sheets and towels are provided, changing every week.
4. Are there any other additional costs we need to consider?
All the costs are included. We suggest the children have some pocket money if they would like to buy something during the excursions or free time.
5. Which airport should my child fly to?
We have three different options, all close to the school and city. Malpensa Airport, Orio al Serio in Bergamo and Linate Airport. We can organise a transfer, one way or return.
6. How many children are in each language class?
We split the language classes into levels and keep to a 1:10 ratio.
7. Which language would the students speak during the programme? The camp primary language is English, all of the Fashion courses will be delivered in English. We have Italian as an option for the morning Language lessons, and the chance to expand on that with our bi-lingual staff and time out visiting Milan.