BOOK AN ON-SITE OR ONLINE VISIT
New Early Years Promise for September 2020 (2-5 yr olds)
Early Years flexi-fees during COVID-19 closures*
We have introduced a new Early Years Promise at IS Milan: if we’re closed due to COVID-19 and you choose for your Early Years child to engage with virtual learning, then you’ll receive a 50% discount on tuition fees. Families that choose to opt-out of virtual learning will receive a 100% discount.*
Continuing to learn while schools are closed is important for all ages. At IS Milan, we will provide virtual learning for all our students for as long as we need to. We know that Early Years children are likely to need more support in order to get the best from online learning materials. We also recognise that not all parents of children within this age group are able to provide as much extra support as they would like, due to other home or work commitments and will prefer to opt-out of virtual learning.
Our Early Years Promise:
- As long as the COVID-19 school closures continue, we will provide the best virtual learning for our Early Years students, just as we do for every student at IS Milan
- If, however, you do not want your Early Years child to do virtual learning in the event that we are unable to open physically or provide a space due to class size restrictions, you won’t have to pay for that period*.
- If you do want virtual learning during such closures, then you will receive a discount for your early years child/children.*
The promise provides Early Years
*Terms and conditions apply (see below)
Join us for a personalised on-site or online admissions appointment, we’ll show you around, discuss the curriculum and you can meet our team. You’ll be able to ask questions, ensuring we can fully meet the needs of your child to enable them to thrive at our school. We look forward to welcoming you to IS Milan.
- The largest international school in Italy with complete IB Continuum
- Amazing facilities for all ages dedicated to sport, art and drama
- Dedicated spaces for our EY students (canteen, playground etc.)
- Reggio Inspired approach to EY education
- A beautiful boarding house for students aged 14-18